Total Pageviews

Friday 6 January 2012

Getting into College Pt. 2

Good day world...
After my ordeal yesterday, with trying to get int college... I decided to leave a blog, a few words on my ordeal. (A great thing to do, if I must say so myself.  lol...).

Well anyway I left a blog and added it to facebook and twitter (@gadmasta). I got just ONE reply.... But that one reply had some great information in it. Regarding photography courses in London.... (Nice)

Well I have only gone and booked myself onto one of those said course... lol.
Thank you "Jurnee Akins" I hope this gets me to where I want and need to be. In fact I know it will... :) (Positive thinking now).

So the moral of the story is: If you are in a state of perplexity or uncertainty over what to do!... Then all you have to do is "Ask for Help". And that!! Is the power of the internet, and. The love from friends...

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment